General Terms and Conditions for Use of the Services Accessible at www.verychi.eu
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between the electronic store VERYCHI as a seller, on the one hand, and the users of the services located at the domain verychi.eu (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) (in particular, purchase of goods from an electronic store), as a buyer, on the other hand.
These General Terms and Conditions are binding for all users who make purchases from the electronic store VERYCHI, and the latter agree, fully accept and undertake to comply with them. Upon use of the Site it will be considered that the user – buyer has read these General Terms and Conditions and accepted them.
The website www.verychi.eu is owned by Verychi Group LTD, a limited liability company, validly incorporated and existing pursuant to the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, entered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with Unique ID Code BG206712309, having its registered office and management address is, Sofia 1582, jk Drujba 2, bl. 227, ent. A, fl. 10, apt. 63, Sofia, Bulgaria 1582; contacts: “Customer Service” department, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone number: 0877026781 , contact person: Mrs. Bistra Vezirska (“General Information”).
You can place an order from VERYCHI as a “guest” or by registering and becoming a user of the Site. Please, keep in mind that the registration will facilitate your future purchases by making them faster and easier for implementation.
In order to register and become a user of the Site, you must follow these steps:
- Click on the link “My Profile”;
- Fill in the obligatory lines in the form “Registration”. In order to register you must specify your name and surname, a valid e-mail address, as well as an individual password*. After you fill in the requisite data in the obligatory fields, press the button “Register”.
*If you forget your selected password, you can restore it in section “My Profile”, where the Site will automatically generate a new individual password and you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the address specified during registration.
- After you confirm your profile data, we will send a confirmation e-mail for its creation to your specified address.
Order or “how to make a purchase”
You can order from VERYCHI 24 (twenty-four) hour per day, including during off-days and official holidays. Your order will be processed on the first business day thereafter.
In order to make an online purchase from the Site, you must follow these steps:
- Select the item (product) that you wish to purchase from the product catalogue of VERYCHI, and also choose the size and color of your desired item (product);
- Press the button “Add to cart”. If you wish to select other items (products), press the button “Continue shopping”, whereas the initially selected item (product) and any following item (product) will be automatically saved by the system until the order is finalized;
- If you wish to finalize the order of your selected items (products), press the button “Process the order”;
- Prior to finalizing your order, you will have the option to review your selected items (products), as well as your delivery and contact information, and you will have the option to correct the respective information, if necessary;
- Upon correct entry of your delivery data (see section “Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria”, respectively “International delivery”, below), press the button “Confirm”;
- Select the payment method of your preference (see section “Order price and payment methods” below);
- You will be notified by e-mail (at your specified address) about the confirmation of your purchase/s and its/their dispatch to your specified delivery address;
- If you do not receive an e-mail confirming your purchase/s, please contact us by telephone or e-mail, as listed in section “General information” of these General Terms and Conditions;
- You can remove from your shopping cart any item (product) that you do not want before the order is processed;
- If you wish to change an already processed order, you can contact us by filling in the “Contact form” located on the Site, or by contacting “Customer Service” department by telephone or e-mail, as listed in section “General information” of these General Terms and Conditions;
- In the “My Profile” section, in particular the “My orders” subsection, you can check the status of your order. If you are not registered as a user, you can check by clicking the link “Order information” in the confirmation e-mail sent by us.
An order that is properly completed and sent via the Site is a binding proposal for conclusion of a remote sales agreement with VERYCHI in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and the provisions of current Bulgarian law. The sales agreement between VERYCHI and the users of the Site is concluded based on a proposal by the supplier to the user as part of a system for sales of goods, where from the moment of dispatch of the proposal until conclusion of the agreement, as well as for the duration of conclusion of the agreement, the parties are not in physical contact with each other, and the agreements is considered a remote sales agreement pursuant to the provisions of the Bulgarian Consumer Protection Act. The sales agreement is drafted by VERYCHI and is also deemed current at the moment following the dispatch of the respective items (products) to the recipient.
You can purchase items (products) from the Site on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as from other member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area, and also from around the world, whereas the delivery costs shall be borne entirely by the user. In case of delivery outside the Republic of Bulgaria VERYCHI shall not be liable for the term of delivery, which will be performed in accordance with the practice of the respective courier.
Please, keep in mind that the items (products) purchased from the site are not intended for resale.
Order price and payment methods
The final amount owed by the user – buyer represents the sum of all individual items (products) ordered by the user, together with the delivery price (when owed). The prices of the items (products) are listed in BGN and do not differ from the prices of the items (products) of VERYCHI offered in out store in the country
You can receive an invoice in the name of your company or any other legal entity with VAT registration by selecting the option “Company” during the processing of the order and submitting the requisite information.
- Payment on delivery – in this case the user/guest pays the full price to the courier upon receipt of the order at the specified delivery address, respectively a Speedy office;
- Payment by debit or credit card – VERYCHI accepts payments for your selected items (products) made with the following bank cards: Visa, VisaElectron, Maestro, MasterCard, whereas the payment shall be administered by a third party – PayPal, with whom VERYCHI has a contractual relationship (PayPal processes personal data upon assignment by VERYCHI, which processing guarantees the highest level of protection of the users’ personal data; for more information: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full).
Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
Your order can be delivered to an office of the courier company Speedy (https://www.speedy.bg/bg ), with whom VERYCHI has a contractual relationship, or to your specified address.
The term of delivery to a Speedy office or to your specified address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be from 1 (one) to 2 (two) business days. You will be notified about the actual day and time of delivery by text message (SMS) to your specified contact telephone, which message will be sent directly by the courier.
Please, keep in mind that we offer the option “Shipment review before delivery”.
The delivery is free of charge within the Republic of Bulgaria.
Your order can be delivered outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria to other member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area, as well as all around the world, via the courier companies TNT (https://www.tnt.com/express/bg_bg/site/home.html) and FedEx (https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html), with whom VERYCHI has entered into business agreements.
In this case the term of delivery to your specified address shall be, as follows:
- Delivery to states in the European Union: from 2 (two) to 3 (three) business days. The price of delivery shall be EUR 10 (ten)*.
*Please, keep in mind that all amounts in EUR will be calculated based on the official exchange rate of Bulgarian National Bank for EUR on the day of the respective payment.
- Deliveries to states outside the European Union: from 3 (three) to 5 (five) business days. The price of delivery shall be EUR 20 (twenty).
You will be notified about the actual day and time of delivery by text message (SMS) to your specified contact telephone.
The warranty of the items (products) offered by the Site shall start from the date of their receipt by the user. The warranty periods for each item (product) shall be in conformity with the applicable Bulgarian law. The seller shall be liable for all defects of the items (products) upon their receipt or upon their occurrence during the warranty period. This shall not apply to defects caused by abuse or misuse of the purchased items (products).
Difficulties during fulfilment of the order
The following difficulties during fulfilment of your order from the Site are possible:
- one or more (all) of the ordered items (products) are not available – if a specific item (product) is out of stock, a representative of VERYCHI will contact you as soon as possible. By rule, every item (product) without indication “Out of stock” is available for purchase. If any item (product) is not available and/or it will no longer be manufactured by VERYCHI, we will make sure to remove it from the Site in due time;
- unavailable sizes of each item (product) are marked in grey on the Site, and they cannot be selected by the user;
- the delivery address is incomplete or incorrect; and
- in case of incorrectly specified / mistaken / non-existing, etc. telephone/e-mail for contact with the user/guest.
If you have any questions or difficulties with regard to making a purchase, you can contact “Customer Service” department by telephone or e-mail, as listed in the “General Information” section of these General Terms and Conditions.
Return and replacement of items (products)
If you have received a defective or damaged item (product), please contact the “Customer Service” department by telephone or e-mail, as listed in the “General Information” section of these General Terms and Conditions, and VERYCHI will make all efforts to resolve the issue in an amicable manner and as soon as possible. The return of any item (product) with defects is always possible in accordance with the procedure described below.
In order to return the items (products) received by you, the latter must be in perfect commercial condition (including, unused, not washed, with their internal and attached labels), accompanied by the respective documents proving payment of the items (product) on your part.
The return of items (products) can be done at any store of VERYCHI in the country, and the user will not owe any additional fees for this service.
Every item (product) can also be returned by courier, and in this case all courier, banking and other fees and expenses shall be borne entirely by the user/guest. In order to avoid any doubt, in compliance with Directive 83/2011/ЕС of the European Parliament and of the Council on consumer rights, which directive is strictly complied with by VERYCHI, every user – buyer is entitled to return any purchased item (product) within 30 (thirty) calendar days from receiving the item (product) without the explicit obligation to indicate the reason for the decision to return.
In order to exercise your right to return an item (product), follow these instructions:
- Open the e-mail that you received as confirmation of your order;
- Copy the number of the order from the text “ORDER #....“;
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a brief description and the number of the order, as well as a bank account for the return of the amount paid by you;
- After you receive a confirmation for return to your specified e-mail address, expect a representative of courier company Speedy (in case of delivery on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria), respectively a representative of courier company TNT or FedEx (in case of delivery outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria to other member-states of the European Union or the European Economic Area, or all around the world), to contact you in order to organize the handover of the respective item (product);
- The amount you paid will be returned to your specified bank account.
Changes are always possible if the value of the replacing items (products) does not exceed the value of the initially purchased ones.
The conditions for return and replacement of items (products) shall also be applicable if you have received an item (product) that was not ordered by you.
In any case you can contact the “Customer Service” department by telephone or e-mail, as listed in the “General Information” section of these General Terms and Conditions, and VERYCHI will make all efforts to resolve the issue in an amicable manner and as soon as possible.
The personal information accumulated through the cookies can be used only for performance of specific operations of the user – purchasing of items (products) of VERYCHI, as well as for internal statistical purposes concerning the number of visits of the Site, including by third parties, with whom VERYCHI has contractual relationships, with the purpose of providing services to the end users.
By rule, the applications used for browsing in the websites allow for storage of cookies by default. This setting can be changed, so that the automatic storage of cookies is blocked in the web browser or that the user is informed every time before the cookies are stored on their computer. Detailed information about the various manners of operating with cookies can be found in the settings of the particular browser used by the respective user (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome or others). The user shall be informed that restricting the cookies can affect some functionalities of the Site
With regard to cookies with an advertising purpose, which can potentially be applied, please keep in mind that you can control them using external tools, for example: a tool by Google in the form of an add-on to the browser, with which you can easily prohibit your data from being used by the service Google Analytics, which is frequently used by numerous sites for counting visits and statistical information – Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en; tools, with which you can check the status and set an explicit prohibition for a large number of advertising platforms to use your data in relation to targeted and personalized advertising: https://optout.aboutads.info/; http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%88%d0%b8%d1%8f%d1%82-%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b1%d0%be%d1%80; settings in the Google platform concerning cookies that are created and managed by them with advertising purposes: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated; etc.
Every ordered item (product) corresponds to the photograph published on the Site, with minimum differences possible in the cases of handmade items (products).
For any questions not covered in these General Terms and Conditions you can contact the “Customer Service” department of the Site by telephone or e-mail. We will make all efforts to respond to your inquiries and will provide assistance to resolve any occurring issue as soon as possible.
If any conflicts arise between the user and VERYCHI, they shall be settled in the spirit of mutual understanding and compromise, and failing that – the competent court to review and settle the dispute shall be the Bulgarian court, applying Bulgarian law.
VERYCHI reserves the right to make unilateral changes to these General Terms and Conditions at any time, whereas their publication on the Site shall be deemed as official notice to the users.